Sunday, December 13, 2009

Doing it and doing it and doing it well

I'm an old timer when it comes to stripping, and a newb when it comes to blogging. I started in the business in 1994.....I'll let you do the math, and have done it off and on (mostly on) ever since. I went legit for about five years to work in publishing, but found that working in a cube in corporate America was a soul-sucking enterprise. Even if I had thought I could work my way up, the top didn't look all that great. I knew I couldn't do publishing anymore, and figured stripping would to until I found my next true calling (of which I believe we all have at least two or three).

So until I can decide what direction to take this blog, I will regale you with tales of my dancing career. Perhaps then I can figure out if I want to have direction at all, or if I just want to see my own words in print out here in the interweb.

This is me back in 1998. Don't ya just love my big hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment